|Mirror [#1]||krav-maga-self-defense-explained.pdf||33,758 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||krav-maga-self-defense-explained.pdf||48,388 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||krav-maga-self-defense-explained.pdf||22,135 KB/Sec|
Not a comprehensive instructional guide, this book rather aims to serve as an introductory primer that educates the general public and traditional martial arts enthusiasts about the Krav Maga system of self defense, fighting and fitness.
The purpose of this book is to serve an invaluable complementary resource to the excellent instructional Krav Maga self defense books and DVDs out there.
Here's a small sampling of what you will learn from this book:
• What Krav Maga is and why it is the ultimate self defense program for everyone.
• A brief history of Imi Lichtenfeld and how he founded Krav Maga.
• Why Krav Maga is not a traditional martial art.
• The basic principles and philosophies of Krav Maga.
• Rules and laws of self defense that you need to be aware of to protect yourself legally.
• Why Krav Maga World Training Centers are the absolute best way to learn Krav Maga.
• Three proven ways you can learn Krav Maga at home.
• Three Results You Can Expect From A Krav Fitness Program … Guaranteed!!!
• What Every Parent Needs To Know About Stranger Danger
This book is a must have for anyone searching for a personal self defense system for themselves or their children.