|Mirror [#1]||codex-chaos-daemons-enhanced-edition.pdf||27,282 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||codex-chaos-daemons-enhanced-edition.pdf||20,781 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||codex-chaos-daemons-enhanced-edition.pdf||33,999 KB/Sec|
This is an Enhanced edition – featuring the same, complete and unabridged content as the print edition in a handy, space-saving portable format, it also contains the following extra features:
- Zoomable, pin-sharp photography, allowing you to appreciate the fine details of Citadel miniatures in a new light;
- a Glossary – tap terms and rules to see their details in an instant;
- 360-degree miniature photography, rotatable with a swipe of a finger;
- Scrolling text, designed to optimise the reading experience for your phone or tablet;
- Pop-up content – bring up extra information at a touch;
- Panoramic art and photography – designed to bring out detail in a way that makes the most of your display;
- Direct links to the Games Workshop web store – see a miniature you like? You can order it straight away.
- Bookmarks – got a reference you need to use often? Add a bookmark and jump between your pages with a tap.
Beyond the boundaries of space and time, the Chaos Gods observe the galaxy with ancient and malevolent eyes. To these terrible entities, realspace is simply a battlefield, and its inhabitants mere pawns in the grandest game of all – the struggle for ultimate dominion between the Ruinous Powers themselves. Their truest servants, who fight this war in their names, are the daemons created in their own image: creatures of staggering power, horrifying aspect and exceptional cruelty.
Codex: Chaos Daemons contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Chaos Daemons collectors. Within, you’ll find:
- The Chaos Gods & Their Infernal Legions: descriptions of the warp, the maddening realm that the Chaos Gods call home, and of the major Chaos Gods – Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Nurgle – along with their servants, the Chaos Daemons;
- Examples of the compositions of daemonic forces for the 4 Chaos Gods – the Scintillating Legions, the Plague Legions, the Blood Legions and the Legions of Excess;
- Galactic Corruption: a map showing the impact of the Great Rift, from which the malign energies of the warp pour into realspace, with details of warp storms, Chaos strongholds and daemon worlds;
- Chaos Rising: a brief history of major warp-based catastrophes and daemonic incursions – at least, the few that remain on-record…
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Chaos Daemons army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Chaos Daemons army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 50 datasheets, providing rules for every Chaos Daemons unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting Chaos Daemons’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Daemonic Gifts: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Chaos Daemons;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- The Eternal Hordes: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 19 unique Stratagems – 7 usable by any Chaos Daemons and 3 each for Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh;
- 24 unique Warlord Traits: 6 each for Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh;
- Hellforged Artefacts: 15 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Daemons;
- 21 psychic powers: 6 each for Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh, along with 3 Dark Hereticus powers for an army fielding Be’lakor;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.